o Client questions and giving information, advice or instructions to clients within time guidelines.
o And registering client questions in the available system.
· Cooperating internally to answer client questions and solve issues.
· Analyzing and interpreting client questions to determine the incident and solve it.
· Offering fitting and creative solutions for client issues which meet all previously fixed quality standards.
· Escalating calls within the given time guidelines.
· Handling many requests in a short amount of time and will be responsible for client satisfaction with regard to all performed activities.
· Documenting precisely the incident context and maintaining a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems.
· Complexity & problem solving:
o Handles standard situations by relying on existing procedures and methods.
· Decision making:
o Relies on existing processes and policies.
· Strategic approach and impact:
o Focuses on execution in his domain, according to defined processes and methods.
o Runs and maintains the operational process.
· Autonomy and leadership:
o Within controlled circumstances independently organises and plans activities.
o Sequence of activities is planned by the job and priorities for own work is set by the job.
o Makes objective analysis of requests, identifies issues and validates requirements.
· A fully trained and autonomous Help Desker with at least 2-3 years’ experience, requiring minor supervision.
· Fluent in English and speak the 2 national languages.
· A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !