Are you a determined individual who likes a challenge? Do you have the drive to meet your goals and those of the company? Are you an avid learner and keen to learn new skills. Then we have the job for you. The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. To join a highly qualified team, we are looking for an IT Infrastructure Architect
- Contributing to project solutions and the development of architecture, offering architectural support to project teams in the form of architectural deliverables.
- Issuing advice on any deviation from principles and standards.
- Understanding architectural standards and assisting in the reuse and selection of existing building blocks.
- Sharing your knowledge and explaining architecture-related choices.
- Attending technology sessions of technology partners.
Are you someone who is :
- Capable of both pragmatic and strategic thinking.
- A good communicator, able to bring a message and convince different audiences (domain architect, all type of engineers, project managers, senior management, ….) at both technical and executive level.
- A born coach and diplomatic leader
And you also have:
- Knowledge at master’s level or similar level based on experience.
- The ability to understand and interpret business needs.
- A proven broad ICT infrastructure knowledge including at least four of the following areas: Storage, Network, Middelware, Database, Servers, Workplace devices, Security
- Several years’experience in designing and documenting infrastructure architectures which involve the application and integration of different products, technologies and services.
- Knowledge about Architectural Methodologies/framework (like Togaf, IAF, Zachman, ….) certification is a plus
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- A vision on IT, capable of defining an IT Infrastructure Roadmap.
- A look at reducing overall architecture &therefore operational complexity, and ultimately cost.
- An eagerness to review and validate new IT solutions against existing standards and guidelines or future strategy.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !