· Writing of comprehensive project memos, allowing the management to take relevant decisions
· Delivering of the project scope on time, on budget, and with the expected quality
· Monitoring of the expected benefits approved in the business case
· Managing virtual teams across various divisions and entities, including third party suppliers in India
· Building and maintaining strong working relationships with your customers, providing advice, guidance and options with regards IT investments
· Developing and maintaining project plans and forecasts, including resource requirements, costs, risks and their mitigations and dependencies with other projects
· Defining deliverables, assigning their production to project team members and monitoring progress and quality of those deliverables
· Managing the staffing of assigned projects and monitoring budget spent
· Leading the risk, issuing and changing control processes for assigned projects and tracking action items
· Managing the project according to the company’s internal standards (methodology & tools)
· 3 to 10 years in a Project Management role or equivalent experience in the core activities of the function (i.e. Plan, control and monitor a project execution)
· Experience in managing major and critical projects (> 2000 mandays), including team coordination
· Experience with (functional) projects in financial sector
· Min. 1-year assignment within the same project
· Fluency in English both spoken and written
· Pl experience with it mainframe application development
· Strong leadership skills to adapt your style according to the situation and to the different stakeholders
· Good business and technical understanding (gained over several application development projects) and the interpersonal skills to influence decisions taken with the project sponsor/client
· Excellent communication skills at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
· The ability to learn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation
· Strong negotiation skills, conflict management and influencing skills at different levels of management
· Effective delegation of tasks and responsibilities while maintaining overall control
· Assertiveness to drive tasks to completion
· Experience with outsourcing partner/offshoring
· Knowledge of settlement business domain
· Certification in prince 2 and/or PMI (or similar IT frameworks)
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !