- Take on complex coordination between the multiple stakeholders we are in contact with:
o Project and Project Managers, Senior Team Managers, Senior Business Managers up to division head level, ...
- Improve the cooperation between all these stakeholders in a structural and permanent way: deliver a strategy for this improvement, implement structural improvements
- Act as interface between stakeholders and oversees technical and organizational management
- Focus on improvements linked to PLC, application lifecycle and other structural processes in such a way that it results in benefits for the operational management of security topics
- Change existing processes to bring efficiencies in the delivery of operational security tasks
- Perform root cause analysis regarding issues in the security teams and propose structural improvements
- Analyse processes and activities to find simplifications
- Propose improvements regarding control functions
• Stakeholders management:
o Can work together with (senior) people across multiple teams to achieve the desired results. Uses persuasion and influencing skills to get required support.
o Autonomously deals with tensions and disputes.
• Change management:
o Is capable of working in an environment with continuous change on the related services; can adapt to ever changing service needs
• Complexity & problem solving:
o Handles standard & non-standard situations with a high level of complexity
o Look how current procedures and processes and can be improved within domain.
• Analytical skills:
o Is capable of analysing complex problems and processes with the purpose of bringing improvements and efficiencies
• Structure and organisation:
o Works in a structured and organised way to allow for fast progress
• Autonomy and leadership:
o Works within clearly defined targets, provides regular feedback to management on objectives achievements.
• Excellent formal and informal communication skills
• Have strong negotiation skills
• Maintain good relationship with the different stakeholders within and beyond the department/division
• Client oriented
• Solution driven
• Knowledge of lean techniques and efficiency improvements implementation
- Team player but able to work independently
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !