We are looking for an engineer with profound technical skills, extended experience in automation of tasks and processes, and very good organizational skills
You will be part of a team of engineers that manages the products that directly supports the security operational work. This team also focuses on automating operational tasks and designing, developing, improving the overall tooling set, to increase the efficiency and quality of security data.
The engineering part of the team is linked to the product ownership tasks for tools like nCircle/SVF, AIG and others.
The automation part of the team develops tools and scripts to increase the efficiency of manual activities, allowing the team to perform consistency checks on data quality and correctness, collect reporting data among other tasks.
You will be involved in several of the technologies for which the security teams have a certain responsibility regarding security data management and/or reporting.
Analytical and Technical Skills:
• Able to solve complex problems
• Creative and sees the bigger picture when addressing issues
• Works proactively, thereby keeping possible problems from affecting the overall functioning of the team
o Deliver through these technical skills a step change in the quality of security services
o Define a strategy and a vision for the products in scope of the position’s responsibility.
o Deal with complex design topics.
o Handle all product owner’s responsibilities.
• Good knowledge on scripting technologies such as PowerShell, …
• Expert knowledge on
o One or more of following technology platforms :
§ Windows, Unix, Network, Office/End User technologies, Mainframe, Tandem or Middleware
o Security technologies and concepts
• Familiar with one or more of the tools that will be managed in the team
• Have an efficient and well-structured approach to activity management
• An experienced organizer and is able to reduce complex tasks and situations to clear and manageable items
• Able to
o Integrate concepts of industrialization into the management of technologies
o Plan in such a way that it effectively contributes to the end result
• Understands that paper work is essential but not the main purpose of life
• Makes the right decisions at the right time
• Can cope with stress
• Embrace the belief that teamwork is essential for achieving results
• Is capable of coaching other engineers to develop their potential (both for technical topics as well as for organizational matters)
• Excels in building relationships with our customers, suppliers or other stakeholders
• Leverages influence and negotiates to achieve the defined goals.
• Uses a diplomatic attitude to reach goals.
• Is a good communicator (verbal and written) and focuses on the requirements of the customer
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.
Please apply now !