Are you a determined individual who likes a challenge? Do you have the drive to meet your goals and those of the company? Are you and avid learner and are keen to learn new skills. Then we have the job for you. The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Consulting, Application and Managed Services. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. It has three major offices located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France.
You will be:
- Able to accompany the Business throughout the lifecycle of the projects. This implies that he/she will capture the requirements of the Digital team as well as the remaining Business Depts, make the analysis, design, implementation, testing and production delivery of the different solution blocks.
- Diploma or bachelor or master level in Computer Science or in Information Technology
- Excellent demonstration of problem-solving skills,
The following certifications:
- OCA, OCP, OCM, OCE, OCS
- Java SE8 Programmer I & II
- Spring Professional
- Spring Web Application Developer
- Enterprise Integration Specialist
Mandatory Technical Requirements:
- Experienced in Spring 3,0, Flex 3, servlet and JSP development,
- Implementation of web architecture technologies such as java SE 5, J2EE 1.4, JPA 2.0 and JSF 2.0,
- Familiar with SOA approach for application development
- Development of JSON files as well as webservices
- Acquainted to the use and integration of CINRJ 5 in the developments. Organise java projects according to the archetype proposed in CINRJ,
- Experienced in MVC pattern development
Preferable Technical Requirements:
- Is at ease with manipulating and constructing XML files,
- Good working knowledge of oracle 12c,
- At ease with editing and writing optimised SQL statements.
- Stress resistant and flexible resource,
- Dynamic, solution oriented,
- Methodical, organized, result and quality driven, have the ability to document clearly and methodically,
- Customer focused, demonstrate team work and service oriented,
- Actively engaged in tracking and improving oneself,
- An independent worker
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !