· Participate in project brainstorming meetings and software architecture definition sessions,
· Participate in the analysis, development and integration of web applications based on the chosen solutions (CMS and / or frameworks),
· Validate the functional and technical quality of the developments,
· Write the technical and functional specifications
· Carry out the necessary tests to ensure the correct level of functionality and the technical quality of the applications.
· Mastery in at least:
o One language such as Java, PHP or Python
o One type of database such as MySQL or MongoDB
· The following knowledge are assets: Drupal, Symfony2.0, Angular JS, JQuery, Bootstrap, GIT, Varnish & ESI, NginX, Memcached
· Masters Degree
· Curious, versatile and enjoy a variety of technologies.
· Autonomous and proactive with a good team spirit.
· Rigorous, you are concerned about the quality of the deliverables you produce, and the planning of your projects.
· Your successes will allow you to evolve towards positions of project management or technical expertise.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !