· Analyze the customer's requests and translate them into functional and technical specifications.
· Be in direct contact with the client, participate in the various monitoring committees.
· Lead the client workshops and participate in the drafting of the specifications.
· Be part of the development team:
o You will develop certain requests and ensure the follow-up of others (planning, management of the deliverables, quality of the developments and tests).
· Support key users during the acceptance test phase and at the go-live.
· Participate in the follow-up of the project and you will provide training on our management tools at the clients.
· Knowledge of ERP software and / or knowledge of ERP concepts.
· Good technical knowledge of English.
· Engineer training or equivalent.
· A positive, analytical, innovative and critical spirit.
· Excellent relationship and excellent service.
· Open to mobility for missions to our clients.
· Interested in business management flows.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !