· Developing and keeping effective the control local tools used within the Retail Banking & Operations OPC Department and deliver a support to the end users of these tools (PCMON, PCCT, Scorecard, Corfu, St@r, SharePoint, Consequence Mngt, FLC, …) ;
· Participating in the demand management governance set in place with our stakeholders;
· Supporting all entities of Permanent Control RPB & E2E Operations by delivering them data, reporting’s and necessary queries for risk analysis and control missions organised in central entities and in the Bank’s network (branches and Private Banking Centres);
· Setting at disposal of the network (branches and Private Banking Centres) the Scorecard results and First Line Controls (FLC) with all necessary risk indicators/signals;
· Analysing/developing new signals/control/reporting’s for the control tools and take part in the half-yearly revision of the scorecard signals.
· On one hand, a technical part:
o Integrating the expertise line in the local Reporting Tool Scorecard
o Ensuring the technical effectiveness of the tool
· On the other hand, a functional part:
o Analysing and understanding the business needs
o Documenting all analysis and developments realized
· A Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in informatics
· Fluent in French, knowledge of Dutch and English is nice to have but not blocking
· Mandatory technical Experience:
o Active knowledge (expert level) of the .NET technology (min. 2-3 years’ experience)
o Active knowledge and experience in using/developing Microsoft Visual Basic/C# framework .NET/ WPF
o Good knowledge of database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
o Knowledge of Excel, Access and SQL Server is a must-have.
· The following soft skills:
o Team player
o Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
o Good Communication and Influencing skills
o Good analytical and synthesis skills
o Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
o Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Able to make a documentation of all functional and technical analyse
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !