· Providing technical support for the database environment, including support of the production but also supporting the development and enhancement of applications
· Helping to achieve a state-of-the-art environment that meets current and future business objectives, highest reliability and performance possible
· Installing software procedure + configuration of the servers
· Release management
· Upgrade/migrations of databases
· Day-to-day administration of the infrastructure
· Disaster recovery plans
· Defining standards and guidelines
· Security of DB servers
· Replication of data
· Performance tuning
· Research & Development: Assessment and implementation of new technologies and providing IT with a long-term perspective on the relationship of database technology to the business opportunities.
· Provides and designs tools to assist in the management of the databases.
· 5+ years’ experience with Oracle DB (as from version 11g and above) and MS SQL Server (as from version 2008R2 and above)
· Strong operational focus including security, patch revision control, performance management and tuning, high availability and licensing
· Experience with Oracle Management Server (installation, configuration & usage)
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Fluency in English
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Experience with OPERATING SYSTEMS:
o Red Hat Linux, AIX, Windows
· Problem solver
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !