· Focusing on designing and implementing technologies and processes for the automation and orchestration of the Company’s IT infrastructure
· Assisting the Company in the adoption and maturation of Orchestration and Automation technologies
· Required to worked closely with a small, committed team of project and operations engineers
· Writing scripts to automate the provisioning and maintenance of systems in a distributed infrastructure
· Defining and maintaining component standards for automation and orchestration capabilities to deliver a flexible, scalable, secure, reliable, resilient, and cost effective set of IT services
· Designing, documenting, testing and implementing automation workflows. Performing flow modification after the solution has been brought into production
· Promoting standardization and automation during implementation
· Ensuring that existing automation flows are accommodated to satisfy new work requests
· Defining, creating, testing and maintaining processes required to support production and non-production environments through the use of automation scripts, third party tools, utilities, or custom code
· Ensuring projects and tasks are performed with the highest quality and according to documentation in predefined timelines
· A passion for cutting- edge technologies including the latest developments in automation/orchestration
· A Bachelor's degree and multi years of experience in relative fields
· A Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development, service engineering or service operations
· Experienced DevOps practitioner with hands on experience delivering continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
· Extensive knowledge and experience with Cisco PSC and Cisco CPO
· Broad expertise in distributed technologies (multi-platform, network)
· ITIL v3 Foundations certification
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !