· Responsible for the further development of the Bank’s platform/product for (websites, applications, third party’s services, etc.).
· Exploring the digital landscape in search for new technologies that can improve customer experience.
· Based on customer feedback, customer journey exercises and analytics, analysing and formulating channel-improvements for the Bank’s product.
· Building, managing and prioritizing the backlog based on consumer needs, business priorities and available resources (And communicating the scope per release to team and stakeholder).
· Preparing detailed business requirements and supervise channel development from A to Z, always keeping the business’s and customers objectives in mind.
· Developing strong relationships with the other stakeholders in the end-to-end development process (UX, developers, Value Proposition,).
· Helping grow the organization in being more Agile and increasing the time to market.
· Regularly reviewing and validating business analyses, wireframes, designs and demos.
· Organizing demos and accepting releases.
· Getting a buy-in from the sponsor and business team.
· A Master’s degree or equivalent by experience in Product Management (Channel development).
· A Certificate in Agile Methodology.
· Multiple years of experience as product owner in a digital environment with the following profile and experience:
o Creativity and you are driven by innovation;
o The ability to translate (and reconcile) business and customer needs in developing digital channels;
o Deep knowledge of both online and mobile environments;
o A track record of delivering digital capabilities to increase user experience and drive business growth;
o The ability to build strategic product & service multi-year roadmaps;
o Strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly;
o The knowledge of how to cooperate and communicate in a Matrix structure within a large organisation;
o The following qualities:
§ Data driven;
§ Customer focused;
The following Technical and Business Experience:
· Technical Experience:
§ You have experience with native apps analytics software MS office tool
§ Agile Backlog Management tool knowledge (e.g. JIRA, Teampulse, Youtrack,)
· Business Experience:
§ You have applied knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodology, specifically as a Product Owner;
§ You have a thorough understanding of (Mobile) UX and have extensive experience with drafting/optimizing customer journeys in a web environment;
§ You are able to work well independently and within a team; good communication skills with a "can do" attitude toward problem solving;
§ You have extensive and successful experience in traditional project.
§ Extensive and successful experience in traditional projects.
§ Experience with A/B or multivariate testing in web and native apps settings.
The following Soft Skills:
· Team player
· Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
· Good Communication and Influencing skills
· Good analytical and synthesis skills
· Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
· Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !