· Helping your team of developers, analysts, etc. develop the different banking channels, respecting the client needs and business priorities on one side and the available resources on the other side.
· Managing the product backlog and prioritizing the different features of the Banking app / web.
· Getting in touch with the (internal) client, coming up with new product ideas and/or feature enhancements, following-up with the development team according to Scrum/Agile Methodology & building up a strong relationship with his/her stakeholders.
· Bachelor / Master or equivalent by experience in Marketing/Channel development (App or web)
· 5 years of work experience.
· The following Technical and Business Experience:
o Technical Experience:
· Knowledge of JIRA would be a bonus;
· Having worked in software development is a bonus;
o Business Experience:
· Experience with Financial services and/or products is a bonus;
· Understand the challenges of user friendly interfaces, information architecture and usability.
· Familiar with Agile/Scrum Methodology
· The following Soft Skills:
o Team player
o Decisive, make the hard calls, able to prioritize
o Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
o Good Communication and Influencing skills
o Good analytical and synthesis skills
o Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
o Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !