You will be involved in the transformation program that migrates the applications, flows and processes. The scope of the assignment covers Collections, moreover the regularization and recovery of credit debts.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The business migration plan & detailed milestones plan.
- Approach for business impact assessments and subsequent decision making.
- Overseeing the roll-out of the migration plan in close cooperation with delivery managers (business and IT).
- Managing stakeholders actively.
- Ensuring change management inherent to the migration.
- Managing communication & deliveries towards Unite Program Governance bodies.
- Handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing all aspect of the project.
- Ambassador role of the Unite program within Collections Department.
- Experience in Program Management (road map, budget, status report).
- Organizational Skill: be able to handle various responsibilities such as the planning, scheduling, and management of all aspects of a project.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Team player.
- Capable to work under stress situations and to deliver at the target dates.
- Affinity with financial products.
- Knowledge of the collections process.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !