The department is in charge of procurement of products and services from suppliers also the legal aspects as to contracts with suppliers are covered. In view of the implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are looking for someone who can manage (project management) and also (operationally) contribute to compliance of our third-party contracts with GDPR. Some important activities of the role consist of:
· Participate and contribute to the company-wide GDPR program;
· Define, plan and launch the most suitable actions to ensure GDPR compliance from a Procurement point of view;
· Manage the inventory of contracts with suppliers as to GDPR impacts;
· Analyse legal risks of contracts with suppliers from GDPR point of view;
· Collaborate with Procurement colleagues and other departments in the bank contributing towards GDPR compliance of contracts with suppliers.
· Master, preferably in Law.
· Languages Requirement:
o French: Fluent
o Dutch: Fluent
o English: Fluent
· Required knowledge / Experience
o 7 years of relevant experience
· Technical Experience
o Mandatory Knowledge:
§ About project management
§ About law.
§ In using Microsoft Office tools.
§ Familiarity with IT Software contracts and GDPR are a plus, and ability to familiarize with these items a must.
· Business Experience
§ Proven project management experience for at least 5 years
§ Proven process management experience
§ Experience in legal matters for at least 3 years Hands-on and willing to engage in operational activities.
§ Experience in a procurement environment is a major plus SAP experience is a plus.
· Soft skills
o Team player
o Pragmatic and problem solver
o Customer focus
o Risk awareness (legal risks)
o Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, Self-motivated
o Excellent communication skills
o Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
o Feeling for important details and how they fit with the overall picture
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !