· Playing a key role in the follow-up and organization of the execution of the people priorities in alignment with the Management Team of HR
· Continuously striving to optimize existing HR processes
· Continuously looking outside of the organization for innovative solutions and trends within people development in order to bring the current offer to another level
· Facilitating and supporting management with regard to people aspects during change programs and during the implementation of these changes
· Keeping close contact with social partners and participate in local trade union bodies on the employer side
· A Master's degree or equivalent experience
· At least 6 years of relevant project management experience
· Excellent knowledge of English and understanding of French and Dutch
· A passion for people
· Experience, expertise and/or a strong interest in one or more Human Resources domains (recruitment, people development, reward, social legislation, HR tools & processes, etc.)
· Strong organizational and planning skills together with an intelligent, proactive approach to problem solving
· Experience in Agile Project Management, incl. Planning and organizing, communicating with different stakeholders and collaborating with different departments throughout the organization
· Initiating and willing to steer change
· An independent worker
· Able to provide challenge-oriented and solution-oriented advice
· Able to bring outside in and deliver innovative solutions to meet objectives
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !