· Responsible for
o Guaranteeing the quality in the development teams.
o Unit/module/integration testing
o automated testing
o test approach
o and other non functionals
· Setting up a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins or Bamboo for execution of automated tests
· Experience with :
o Mobile app test frameworks e.g. Appium
o Behavior Driven Testing
o REST / SOAP service test automation tools e.g. SOAPUI / Ready! API
o Selenium Webdriver combined with services like SauceLabs / BrowserStack or Amazon Device Farm
· Knowledge of:
o Cucumber /
o 1 or more programming languages (Java, Groovy, Python, …) to apply in automation
o HP ALM tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, …)
· 3 to 5y of experience in test automation and quality assurance
· Fluency in Dutch with knowledge of French and English.
· Knowledge of Performance test tools e.g. JMeter / Blazemeter and Jbehave is a plus
· Good communication and teamplayer skills
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !