· Ensuring that the reporting engine and all booking applications are aligned with the latest regulatory requirements.
· 5 years of relevant experience in Regulatory transaction reporting or regulatory projects in general
· Office Suite with very good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint
· Knowledge of FpML/ISO20022 is a plus
· Good knowledge of Global Markets products like Credits, Rates, Forex derivatives
· Good knowledge of French and Very Good knowledge of English
· Quick self-starter with a proactive attitude
· Good analytical and synthesis skills
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work in a team
· Ability to work under pressure
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !