· Actively supporting The Company, to further improve via a series of projects
· Within these projects, you will receive a diversified range of tasks:
o Ensuring a correct view on the internal deals on the level of standalone entities
o Complete balance sheet reconciliation from ALM and liquidity point of view
o Challenging and improving the tactical set up for consolidation of regulatory ALM and liquidity reports
· At least 2 years of work experience with ALM (table 90.30, BPV measures) and/or Liquidity Risk Management and Regulatory Reporting i.e. LCR, NSFR, Additional Monitoring Metrics,… (Delegated Act, Basel III)
· An in-depth knowledge of financial instruments and financial markets and understand the structure of a bank balance sheet and its different components
· Knowledge of measurement tools such as RiskPro and/or LIQ Moody's knowledge is a plus
· Strong analytical skills allowing you to dig into a lot of information quickly and formulate relevant messages in an easy-to-understand, structured way
· Strong written and oral communication skills in English are a must
· Building from your own and the teams analysis, you can develop a vision and convince peers from your its value. Moreover, you can translate and transform your view and ideas into concrete and tangible results
· Able to detect opportunities for improving Risk Measurement, Reporting, Governance and Processes
· A problem solver
· Diplomatic and are able to reconcile differences in opinion
· Interested to work with Risk Tools on a day-2-day basis
· Well organized and structured in your tasks, setting ambitious goals for yourself and respecting deadlines
· Flexible and you can cope with stress during peak periods
· A team player, but can focus on individual assignments independently when necessary
· Dynamic, creative and show initiative and like working in an international context
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !