The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services: Consulting, Application Management and Managed Services. The Group’s companies act as competence centers in selected domains, building a solid expertise network. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. It operates in Luxemburg, Belgium and France. For one of our major clients in the retail sector, we are looking for a Security Officer.
The content of the mission is
- Describe a Security Framework,
- Review and write security policies,
- Participate to the elaboration of a roadmap security in the frame of GDPR,
- Review and control the IAM process and procedures (to help the project team),
- Occasionally, review contracts.
- Result oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Client orientation
- Learning appetite, view on market trends, curiosity
- Versatile & polyvalent. Flexible on scope.
- Resilience on change – Open for change
- 3 languages : NL, FR & EN
- Constructive challenging
- Team objectives prevail on individual objectives
- Strong accountability
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.
Please apply now !