We are seeking for a Senior Android Engineer who possess breadth and depth, leadership and strategic thought. This person must have advanced knowledge of the Android platform to architect and create secure phone and tablet applications. Must have expert knowledge in writing reusable libraries. You will be working with other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Strong knowledge of
- Android SDK and Android development tools.
- Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Understanding of Google’sAndroid design principles and interface guidelines.
- RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Agile software development methodology (Jira sprints, daily meeting, estimation meeting and retrospective meeting).
- Build tools such as Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries.
- Premier coding, architecture, and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand business requirement and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent time management skills demonstrated by the ability to excecute on multiple project while working on a tight deadline.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Gift.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of Android development.
- Strong knowledge of JUnit, Espresso.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !