· Angular developer is required to rewrite the front-end part of a Silverlight Application.
· Must be senior because there is no documentation, you must be able to read the code in the current application and reproduce the same functionalities in the new technology (Angular and WebAPI).
· Current services remain the same only the front-end part is concerned.
· Less than 3 years of experience with:
o Angular with components
o Silverlight (must be able to read the Silverlight code)
· Fluent in French and Dutch, English is and asset.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !