· Validating the specific requirements from a business perspective
· Developing the current and future operational scenarios (Processes, Models, use cases, plans and solutions) and designing the system acceptance criteria
· Working with the System Analyst to ensure proper translation of the specific requirements to IT solution components
· Developing a top-level vision of the solution or application
· Eliciting, reusing, analysing, specifying, and managing the real requirements of the endeavour, both functional and non-functional user stories
· Ensuring coherence across all requirements and quality of the requirements (e.g., correctness, completeness, consistency, testability, and understandability)
· Prioritizing the requirements and determining the release of the application by which the requirements shall be implemented and delivered in line with planned Business benefits
· Managing changes to the requirements
· Producing and maintaining the associated requirements set of work products
· Providing input to the endeavour cost and scheduling estimation task
· A strong Personnel &Corporate Claims background
· Experience with major Transformational Projects with Package Implementation (GW Claim Centre)
· Experienced Scrum Master
· Problem solving & result oriented coach
· Multi-cultural fit
· Stress resistant
· A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !