The Supply chain Department is key contributors to effective spend management and is responsible for the sourcing of all group non-payroll spend.
Its organization is build around two main streams incorporating strategic sourcing and contracting. It integrates category Management and buyers /seniors buyers .
The buyer/ senior buyer manages procurement contracts within different categories and through the CP methodology and negotiation, in order to assure an efficient procurement.
The buyer/senior buyer also manages procurement of new requests within different categories of spend.
We are looking for a senior buyer oriented with 4-5 years experience in Facilities, Central services and Professional services areas. His/her role will be to support the Category Managers in those areas according to their respective workload.
The polyvalence of the candidate on the above mentioned fields will be a key asset.
Your part of the deal:
As Senior buyer, your main objectives are to:
- Manage contracts and sourcing in various spend categories through a network of suppliers in order to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Support the category managers and your peers in the selection of suppliers, the tendering process, the correspondence and the supplier administration.
- Maintain good relations with internal stakeholders (within department and within Euroclear) and suppliers.
- Contribute actively in building a high performing professional procurement department that really acts as a team across all categories and disciplines.
- Collaborate with other category stakeholders and the entire procurement team to create an integrated procurement process and organization interface.
- Initiate ideas to improve overall working of category and procurement processes
- Immediately operational on low to medium files complexity.
- Are a great player and are a supportive driving source for your environment.
- Sensitive to the confidentiality of information and ethics are key to you.
- Capable to work under pressure and to keep focus on the best corporate solution.
- 4-5 years of experience in procurement / sourcing activities.
- Prior experience in Facilities, Central services and professional services areas.
- Excellent relationship management skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills and you are used to work in cross-functional project teams.
- An eye for details
Your written and oral English is fluent. French and/or Dutch are an asset.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !