· Assist your client in the drafting of the specifications,
· Study the adequacy of customer needs with the ERP
· Write the configuration file and supervise its implementation,
· Suggest process evolutions,
· Realize the functional analysis and the specifications of the specific applications necessary to perfectly meet the needs of your client.
· Create test scenarios,
· Assist users,
· Participate in pre-sales actions with our sales force
· Experience in ERP implementation.
· Through your training and your previous professional experience, a very good knowledge of the activities of management of sales, purchases, stocks, ...
· Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL (Oracle) is an asset.
· Bachelor’s of Master Degree, you have minimum experience of two years on ERP integration projects.
· You are autonomous and proactive with a good team spirit.
· Rigorous, you are concerned about the quality of the deliverables you produce and the planning of your projects.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !