· Joining a team responsible for implementing changes and new requirements on systems
· Delivering the requirements on the agreed timings in a maintainable and future-proof manner, not impacting the stability of the daily operations
· Knowledge of
o Bank accounting
o Regulation concerning liquidity
o Reconciliation of data (accounting vs reporting)
o The tool Riskpro (OneSumX)
· Experience with
o Agile working
o Project way of working
o Write performant SQL Queries (via SQL developer).
· Knowledge and experience in
o Risk management
o Asset & Liability risk management makes prolonguation of contract by deployment in other projects possible
· Very good communication (vocal and written)
· Team player, however with good self-management
o Result driven, taking into account risks and quality
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !