We are looking for an Ios Senior Engineer who possess breadth and depth, leadership and strategic thought. This person must have advanced knowledge of the iOS platform to architect and create secure phone and tablet banking applications. Must have expert knowledge in writing reusable libraries. You will be working with other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C and Swift and iOS development tools.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles, interface guidelines and best practices.
- RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Agile software development methodology (Jira sprints, daily meeting, estimation meeting and retrospective meeting).
- Build tools such as Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries.
- Premier coding, architecture, and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Excellent time management skills demonstrated by the ability to execute on multiple projects while working on a tight deadline.
- Deployment (Appstore, TestFlight, Enterprise Apps) is an asset.
- Push Notification, Apple Watch, Extensions, … is an asset.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of iOS development.
- Strong knowledge of Unit, UI Tests.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !