Are you a determined individual who likes a challenge? Do you have the drive to meet your goals and those of the company? Are you an avid learner and keen to learn new skills. Then we have the job for you. The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. To join a highly qualified team, we are looking for a Senior IT Integrator.
Are you someone who:
- Manages technical projects to meet specific objectives or goals.
- Works on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific product or service. Identify tasks, determine dependencies, and identify specific resources.
- Communicate expectations to delivery teams and stakeholders, obtain task effort and duration.
- Estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule.
- Assess risk and identify issues. Monitor progress against schedule. Coordinate resources with other functions.
- Review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity.
- Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work.
- Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
And you also have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a professional services environment exhibiting proven project management and end-to-end experience with IT infrastructure, processes and technologies.
- 10+ years in IT including proven knowledge of Wintel/RHEL Server, networking concepts, security concept (VPN, Authentication etc.), and middleware.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills & track record managing work in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to “think outside the box” to mitigate issues/risks and develop innovative solutions working with project team members.
- Ale to work under pressure, accept accountability and responsibility, work with all levels up to stakeholders/SteerCo level
- Experience with financial/banking applications.
- Must have strong analytical, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills and abilities.
- PMI/Prince2 Certification a plus
- ITIL Certification a plus
- Using Microsoft Office 2013 (Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) & SharePoint
- Agile tools and methodology a plus
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !