· Gradually participating in the day to day activities and/or involved in projects deliveries
· Participating in the support of our monitoring or ITIL products infrastructure. All in accordance with security policies and guidelines:
· Interviewing a broad variety of stakeholders (e.g. network engineers, systems engineers, storage engineers, DBAs, application engineers, developers, end-users), to ascertain how best to monitor the infrastructure components and the applications which they support.
· Configuring monitoring definitions and code monitoring scenario / rules according to initial end-users and technical specialist’s requirements
· Involved in third-line and second-line support of those solutions and platforms; fixing technical incidents on these platforms (restoring the service) and proposing long term solutions or improvements;
· Participating in cross-functional teams to develop, design and build documents, work plan timelines to meet project timeframes
· Documenting and completing knowledge transfer to other team members
· Working with vendors to resolve problems
· Involved in Watch duty and week-end work activities
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !