We are looking for a JAVA engineer who possess breadth and depth, leadership and strategic thought. Who is responsible for building and maintaining Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (mobile and desktop). Must have expert knowledge in writing reusable libraries. You will be working with other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Experience with JAVA EE, JSON, XML, Spring, SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Experience with external and embedded databases.
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and Unit tests.
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Excellent time management skills demonstrated by the ability to execute on multiple projects while working on a tight deadline.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology (Jira sprints, daily meeting, estimation meeting and retrospective meeting).
- Knowledge of WebSphere, BTT framework.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of JAVA development.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !