- Part of a team implementing Cloud Technologies and in particular automation of services and provisioning (based on VMware / VRealize technology).
- Service and Process designing
- Together with the Solution Architect and the Platform Architect, analysing Business requests and translating them into a Detailed Level Design related to the bank strategy.
- Propose optimal solutions, based on the Company standards.
- Responsible of problem solving.
- Writing documentation.
- Analysing existing infrastructure and propose innovations
Knowledge and experience:
- Owner of a Master or a Bachelor degree, 5 years of IT experience with at least 3 years in the Linux domain as System Engineer.
- Very good knowledge of the Linux OS (RHEL 6 & 7) and Pacemaker Cluster but also general knowledge of VMware Virtualization.
- Design and architecture skills.
- French or Dutch or English.
- Knowledge of Network and Storage is a plus.
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal) towards all levels.
- Service oriented
- Creative, analytical, forward thinking with advice capabilities.
- Deadlines and planning respect.
- Dynamic and well organized.
- Team player, stress resistant.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !