Are you a determined individual who likes a challenge? Do you have the drive to meet your goals and those of the company? Are you and avid learner and are keen to learn new skills. Then we have the job for you. The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Consulting, Application and Managed Services. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. It has three major offices located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Mainframe Middleware Analyst and Designer.
The mission consists in:
Contribute to project assessment, design and delivery:
- Impact assessment on Middleware Framework.
- Propose design changes and identify required effort.
- Deliver with the Middleware team the required changes.
Maintain and improve Middleware team expertise:
- Review available documentation and identify required improvements.
- Train staff and measure skill evolution.
- Suggest room for improvements.
- +10 years of experience on the IBM Mainframe with Middleware – namely CICS and MQ Series.
- Strong development skills with Cobol and PL/I and have extended experience in designing and analyzing z/OS based technical applications.
You are willing to:
- Work within a team where sharing of expertise and collaborative approach is key for reaching successful results.
- Join Middleware engineering team, as a key expert.
- A team player, ready to coach / raise expertise of team members and help them delivering projects.
- Familiar with financial companies, and understand the criticality and constrains of such IT environments.
- Fluent in English.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !