· Know the Android SDK;
· Write (unit)tested code and be fluent with TDD;
· Help with code reviews;
· Understand memory management on Android;
· Understand multi-threading;
· Have solid knowledge about Android development patterns;
· Be a team player, voice your opinion, mentor, coach and help others;
· + years of relevant Android development experience
· Good knowledge of:
o Android SDK (API versions, Android patterns, styling)
o Eclipse ADT and Android Studio
· Knowledge of different Android development teams: ADB, 9-Patch, Zipalign, Ling, Proguard obfuscation
· Experience of continuous integration with Jenkins and Gradle, Git
· Clear understanding of theaugelog Software Development Lifecycle
· Android release processes (Certificates, Play Store)
· Understanding of Web Services (JSON) and various data exchange formats.
· Experience on working in a layered architecture (frontend-backend).
· Good knowledge of the English language
· The ability to manage expectations and be pro-active
· Knowledge & experience in Agile Scrum
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !