· Part of a passionate team of highly qualified Database Engineers to create a new global DBAAS
· Developing new capabilities on Oracle 12 and Exadata
· Having a close contact/interaction with the Solution Architects
· Defining, creating and maintaining the DB stacks
· Participating in the technology roadmap in the database domain;
· Initiating and defending projects within the technology domain;
· Accountable for the problem resolution and audit findings on technical level;
· Assisting/advising business on solutions for their DB requirements
· Assisting/advising business on the life cycle of their solutions
· Master degree in information technology or equivalent by experience;
· Expert knowledge in OEM and RAC
· Specific knowledge on technologies such as Oracle RDBMS 12, RMAN, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Data Warehousing, Oracle Cloud and appliances, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, …;
· Knowledge of Oracle EXADATA is an asset
· Experience with UNIX based platforms and storage solutions. (AIX and Linux knowledge is a plus);
· Sound experience in IT and IT processes;
· A good knowledge of English. A good command of French and/or Dutch is considered as an asset.
· Analytical and strong in problem solving;
· Well organized: you work out detailed action plans how to reach your goal, taking into account the constraints and priorities;
· A Team player;
· A strong communicator, able to present concepts and data in a structured way;
· Assertive but diplomatic;
· Eager to learn and already a specialist in the Oracle Database domain
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !