· Creating a target value proposition for both countries (BE & NL) in terms of both products and services
· Organizing deep dives on specific topic
· Understanding how accounts are built today in BE and NL and how they should look like in the future
· Creating the commercial migration roadmap
· Facilitation of decision taking by experts and senior leaders
· Getting done what has to be done in order to make the migration happen
· Excellent organisation and planning skills (the team operates in a project environment)
· Strong facilitation skills (you should be able to facilitate workshops)
· Excellent communication (you should be able to explain difficult matters in an easy language)
· Excellent stakeholders management and conflict handling skills (you will be often faced with conflicts of interests)
· Quick learnability (you need to deep dive in technical details on how banking products work)
· Forward looking and with a change mind-set (you need to facilitate decisions taking about the future of the bank)
· English and Dutch is a must (you will be working in an international team from Belgium and The Netherlands)
· Affinity with IT (you will be working with IT stakeholders on a daily basis)
· Nice-to-have experience
o Knowledge of Current and Savings accounts on the Belgian market
o Strategic roadmaps
o Migration projects
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !