The Senior System Analyst New Tech. is responsible to produce the functional design while ensuring all requirements are covered:
· He/she works with the business analyst to ensure proper understanding of requirements.
· Support the Solution Architect in the definition of the solution.
· Understand and evaluate requirements.
· Establish the solution Functional Design, respecting architectural decisions.
· Ensure coverage and coherence of all requirements, both functional and non-functional, in the solution.
· Coordinates integration of all solution components.
· Ensures integration tests.
· Provides support on topics like estimations, change request handling, deliverable review, defects correction".
· Must be technical gurus able to translate business requirements into detailed design (& formalize these in SAD) based on architectural guidelines.
· Experience as System Analyst.
· Familiar with new technologies like Java, Angular JS, REST, SOAP, ESB/ESG, API's, Mainframe integration experience.
· Knowledge of Guidewire package
· Knowledge of Data Lake (Big Data) technologies (CDC, Sparks, ...) is an absolute bonus
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding,...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply now !