· Contributing to the drawing up and management of the planning for the technical design, development and implementation phases with optimal use of the available means
· Supplementing the functional design, drawing up the technical design with a view to the realisation of an information system that meets the functional demands
· Coaching and motivating the programmers as regards the technical aspects and, where possible, the contents of their work in order to realise optimal input
· Drawing up the technical design
· Coordinating the programming activities and ensuring both the quantity and quality of the work provided by the programmers
· Drawing up test planning and ensuring that the programs have been tested in accordance with this test planning and participating in the integration tests in order to provide a system that satisfies the functional and technical specifications
· Assisting the team in vendor application development activities for Swift and different Echannels (Multicash/Reach)
· Autonomously analysing (functional & technical) changes/problems
· Doing high-quality technical design, programming/configuring
· Preparing unit testing & implementing all functional /technical changes from a maintenance and project point of view
· 5 years previous experience in coding
· Expert knowledge in configuring 3rd party software / scripting
· Good interpersonal skills
· Fluency in english both spoken and written
· Hands-on knowledge of agile/scrum is required
· Must be able to handle pressure of working in critical context
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !