The System Analyst outlines solution design based on the defined architecture, then monitors and governs its implementation in projects. For this the System Analyst works in a close tandem with Solution Architects and Project Manager(s). You act as part of a project team translating business and IT requirements into application designs for large or medium scale systems using your knowledge of technologies and integrating existing products and new developments.
You must have
- Experience as System Analyst.
- A solid technical background, including Java, API (REST/json) usage, ESB, multi platform etc.
- Experience with integration and process design : you will be responsible for the detailed technical design.
- You need to understand the code, make code reviews, you are responsible of the code quality. Knowledge of Guidewire (code Gosu) is a plus.
- Back-end frameworks and integrations with enterprise back-ends (using ESB, ESG)
- Solid all-round technical background (java, idempotency)
- Application design for integration and technical processes
- Offshore development
- API design (RESt/Json) for mobile & web
- Solution/application design
- Code Review
- Integration patterns
- API design (REST/json) for mobile & web
- French, English and Dutch
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !