· Supervises all changes requested by application development teams
· Responsible for the management of assigned systems, products or technical domains with 24 hours’ emergency technical support and overall technical quality
· Evaluates corporate-wide system to improve system performance and functionality
· Follows up market evolution
· Drafts understandable reports on improvement opportunities for the respective system
· Performs maintenance tasks on existing test and production environments
· Designs, tests, and implements back up, recovery and restart procedures
· Monitors error logs, etc, to ensure proper capacity and availability
· Responsible for changes, incident handling and problem solving
· Designs configurations in cooperation addressing necessary performance and recoverability issues
· Executes software installations, creations / configurations, and loads
· Relevant experience in the same function
· Fluent in Dutch
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.
Please apply now !