You will be joining the Financial Division and be part of Record to Report Team in the Group
Accounting Services (GAS) department.
You will be responsible for the following tax compliance processes, for different entities handled within our Finance Service Center :
- Corporate income tax (CIT).
- Value added tax (VAT).
- Other taxes (eg. Withholding tax return, fiches 281.50, DAS2, local taxes, …).
Your part of the deal:
- Undertakes a variety of tax assignments, requiring knowledge of principles and techniques commonly employed, e.g. coordinating and providing financial and operating information for compilation of tax returns.
- Coordinates and completes, in collaboration with our outsourcing partner, various tax returns by required deadlines. Perform the necessary data quality checks before sending information to external parties.
- Coordinates the preparation and review of CIT/VAT returns, CIT/VAT audits and CIT/VAT accruals by required deadlines of entities of the group in different countries.
- Provides financial accounting staff with technical tax advice and assistance in tax matters as necessary.
- Prepares and carries out initial investigations into tax issues, prepares reports and studies for management as requested.
- Graduated in tax with a few years of experience.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in working with an integrated ERP system, preferably Oracle is an asset.
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !