In line with the company's Project Life Cycle (and the associated deliverables), your prime responsibilities are to:
· Define of a X-platform testing and launching strategy based on the requirements and product risks analysis
· Plan for testing activities as well as the required testing environments topology
· Manage the test preparation and execution in Quality Centre
· Manage defects (from Quality Centre)
· Report on test execution progress and defect resolutions
· Produce a test summary report (TSR) and to present it to the major stakeholders in the GO/NOGO meeting
· Organize and coordinate the launch activities in Permanent test environments, pre-production and production. These activities are often happening during the weekend.
· Having experiences in the migration of the OS and middleware of workstation (laptops and VDI)
· X-platforms skills (with focus on Distributed domains, i.e. Windows Linux and UNIX)
· Having experiences in the infrastructure upgrade domain (OS, System Software, Middleware, packages software,)
· Familiar with non-functional testing (performance test, fail-over test, swap test, security test, ...)
· Having experiences in coordination of the deployment of hardware and software.
· Specific tool: Quality Centre
Essential Testing skill related:
· You should have several years of experiences in infrastructure project testing requiring below skills:
o Knowledge of risk based approach testing (requirements & product risks analysis)
o Familiar with the V-model concepts
o Ability to write a testing and launching strategy and a test summary report for the go/no-go meeting
o Very good understanding of technical aspects
o Affinity with technical testing
· You should be able to manage virtual resources and relationships with various divisions, entities and service partners. This requires strong interpersonal skills:
o Excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level.
o Very good organizational skills (ability to manage several projects in parallel)
o Ability to deal with conflicting priorities
o Strong ability to manage changes
o Ability to establish and maintain trust
o Ability to drive workshops with all stakeholders (leadership skill)
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !