· Adapting and optimizing a number of tools (Access, Excel, VBA) which are supported by the End User Computing team (EUC) for Life Insurances, according to the provided standards. Some tools might have to be rewritten from scratch.
· Providing support for existing tools and programs developed by the EUC team, based on incoming questions from our user base.
· A few years of relevant experience in Excel, VBA-programming and Access is required.
· Knowledge/experience with mainframe-platforms and SAS is an advantage but is no requirement.
· Experience in or knowledge of the bank and insurance sector is an asset.
· Able to work in Dutch or English
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !