Are you a determined individual who likes a challenge? Do you have the drive to meet your goals and those of the company? Are you and avid learner and are keen to learn new skills. Then we have the job for you. The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Consulting, Application and Managed Services. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. It has three major offices located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Training & Staffing administrative support.
- Maintain and update at all times our capacity evolution sheet
- Contribute in the contract extensions process for the consultants for our division and in the yearly hiring campaign of young graduates
Provide support for the end to end staffing process :
- Create the staffing requests (for contractor and employees) in our corporate tools
- Send cvs and collect feedback to/from hiring managers
- Liaise with the assistants for interview scheduling
- Liaise with Procurement and HR as per request
- Provide support on ad-hoc basis requests from others teams within the department
- Provide support to implement and maintain the training catalogue in the Corporate Training tool (TALEO)
- Update and maintain training related information on our Intranet
- Arrange external and in-house training courses in line with the corporate guidelines
- Contribute in the training organisation for young graduates
- Build training reports/KPIs
You have :
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Capability to manage priorities
- Capability to work on multiple activity in parallel
- Affinity with operational activities
- Analytical mind-set
- Strong communication skills (written)
You are :
- Well organized; at ease with managing deadlines
- Details oriented
- Able to deal with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Creative thinking
- Client focused
- Fluent in english
- Proven experience on training organisation
- French language
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !