· Leading a major transformation program while ensuring stakeholder alignment, responsible for reporting
· Ensuring consistency and alignment of developed solutions across all work streams
· Applying a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the required changes required
· Bringing proven change management practices and best practices to help navigate this complex change journey
· Assessing the change impact and conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness
· Identifying and managing anticipated resistance
· Enabling stakeholders to manage the anticipated change efforts in line with agreed plans
· A facilitator of change and operate to build trusted partner relationships
· Ensuring a way of achieving sustainable performance improvements within the organization through building greater capability for change within the impacted and impacting teams
· A proven track record of at least 10 years of experience related to successful delivery of large-scale transformation and organizational change initiatives
· University level, with experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools (ADKAR knowledge is beneficial)
· Excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
· A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
· Track record of internal/external consultancy experience
· Ideally change management experience from ITIL stand point of view
· A proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· A proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral), influencing and interpersonal skills
· Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
· Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
· Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
· Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
· Excellent English knowledge skills
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !