· Develops effective relationships with business units, divisions or groups of users
· Ensures required IT services are identified, developed and supported to the satisfaction of the business unit/division
· Establishes and maintains satisfaction level and is the main point of contact for requests for future transformation
· Acts as a liaison between the technical teams and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems
· Evaluates new applications and identifies systems requirements
· Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems
· Prepares and manages communications, training, documentation, reference papers, etc… on system enhancements and/or alternatives.
· You Have:
o The ability to quickly understand technical subjects you will be writing about.
o Excellent English writing and editorial skills, especially with online content, and the ability to craft and edit content for specific channels and/or integrated message across multiple channels to meet a given communication objective.
o The ability to comfortably function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
o Strong interpersonal communications skills.
o Strong professional client-relationship management skills, and you partner closely with multiple teams.
o Excellent attention to detail.
o A great team player attitude and believes collaboration makes things better and stronger.
· Use your grasp of voice and tone as well as your technical skills in combination with content analytics, user feedback, and contextual research to create optimal user experiences through the design, writing, and editing of compelling (online) content. You make content friendly, vibrant and approachable.
· Collect client/user requirements to define with experts the most appropriate solution including the adoption and change management process required to reach the target level of satisfaction and adoption.
· You Are
o A self-starter that can determine milestones to accomplish tasks and small projects and has a proven track-record of meeting milestones. You have proven project and time management skills.
o Analytical with the ability to identify trends from data and turn those trends into operational and service enhancements.
o Able to multi-task effectively and have demonstrated flexibility to shift priorities as business needs dictate.
· Show the willingness to assume responsibility and demonstrate initiative.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !