For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a UX UI Designer.
You will be:
- Part of the Customer Experience Centre (CXC), helping to design the external and internal channels of the bank (web and mobile apps, advisor’s interfaces)
- Responsible for turning concepts and ideas into high quality screens and components that are visually appealing and highly user friendly (online or mobile)
- Having an in-depth knowledge of native guidelines (IOS human interface guidelines and Android material design)
- Taking customer experience, user needs, business needs, legal needs and technical feasibility into account when making wireframes /visual designs
- Working closely onsite with the product owner, the concept designer, the development team and the Customer Experience Centre team
Your typical activities:
- Participate to ideation and requirements gathering workshops
- Participate to regular design/development meetings
- Support the design of wireframes or design the wireframes
- Support the design of clickable (high- and low- fidelity) prototypes
- Design key screens for web / mobile
- Depict navigational structures, sitemaps, flows and lay-out of screens of a multitude of use cases on different devices/resolutions
- Create and/or ensure the styling of the brand
- Consult, understand and reuse existing interactive and visual components
- Create new visual and interactive components when needed
- Ensure visual and UX consistency
- Key Screens
- Process flows /high level customer journeys
- Prototypes / Wireframes
- Style Guides
- Vector icons
- Image hunting
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Languages: French or Dutch with English
- 3 years of experience / seniority in similar topics
Mandatory Technical Experience:
- In depth understanding of native guidelines (IOS human interface guidelines and Android material design)
- In depth understanding of web technologies, HTML5.
- Proficient in industry-standard visual and graphic design tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Working experience with industry-standard user experience and front-end development tools (e.g. Axure, and HTML)
- Proven experience in translating high level needs and requirements into high-fidelity visuals.
- Well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Proven and broad experience in process design (including requirement gathering, wireframing, prototyping, visual design)
- Familiar with accessibility and usability best practices
Preferable Technical Experience:
- Experience in delivering projects following Agile / Scrum principles
- Preferred experience / exposure to web banking
Mandatory Business Experience:
- Proven track of project experience in similar missions
Preferable Business Experience:
- Knowledge of Banking environment
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, Self-motivated
- Feel for important details and how they fit with the overall picture
- Team player
- Good (written and verbal) communication and influencing skills
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to question and challenge
- Emotionally intelligent, self-aware, and receptive for feedback
- Willingness to learn new things and teach others what you know
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !