The department’s mission is to:
• Perform all the relevant activities for the coordination and validation of the Technical Provisions process within the Solvency II framework
• Submit an opinion to the relevant committee on the Underwriting policies, Reinsurance arrangements, Profit sharing dotation
• Perform Data Quality assessment for Technical Provisions Process
• Support Business in their Profitability Process: Existing/New products
• Support Finance in their Management Process: Strategic Asset Allocation/ Capital Management
• Contribute the effective implementation of Risk Management system µ
You will be:
- Performing all the validation activities for the Technical Provisions Life and Non-Life within the Solvency II framework, that is:
o Readiness of Actuarial Platform and Suitability of the methodology
o Calibration process
o Analysis & Reporting
o Countersigning calculation results
- Supporting the team in the issuance of products opinions
- Supporting and interacting with the Team in their calculation activities
- Ensuring a Data Quality assessment for Technical Provisions Process, in interaction with the Team
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !