You must be familiar with a BMC Server automation infrastructure implementation on a windows platform.
You will be in charge of:
· Supporting the current BMC Server Automation infrastructure (Jobs, back ends management, scripting support).
· Designing the BMC Blade Logic new version infrastructure and related migration strategy.
· Managing the BMC Blade logic migration.
Technical Skills & experience:
· Proven experience in managing BMC Server Automation deployment infrastructure is MANDATORY
· Very good Knowledge of BCLI and NSH scripting for BMC Server Automation
· Several years’ relevant experience in managing large windows server environments.
· Very good Knowledge on windows operating systems and related management component (Microsoft cluster Service (MSCS), Internet Information Service)
· Knowledge in VMware Virtual Infrastructure
· Client Focused
· Team player
· Autonomous, self-learner
· Can easily adapt to new circumstances/technologies/procedures.
· Able to handle administrative tasks (as well as interesting technologies).
· Have a good Communication skills required to cooperate with other team members and people from other teams.
· Have a Good analytical skills/problem solving skills.
· accurate: focus on quality rather than on speed.
· Fluently English mandatory
· French or Dutch
· Weekend work required!!: Estimated average of once every 6-8 weeks
· Occasionally tasks need to be performed before or after business hours
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !