Are you a determined individual who likes a challenge? Do you have the drive to meet your goals and those of the company? Are you and avid learner and are keen to learn new skills. Then we have the job for you. The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Consulting, Application and Managed Services. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. It has three major offices located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the retail sector, we are looking for a Digital ProjectLeader (Ecommerce).
As Projectleader E-Commerce / Marketplace Non-Food Hybris-Miracle:
- Schedule & lead project & SteerCo meetings.
- Assign, schedule & control project tasks.
- Lead & direct project team members.
- Challenging, contracting, follow-up & evaluation of development partners.
- Prepare & monitor project schedules & budgets.
- Manage project scope with business Product Owner.
- QA on all project deliverables.
- Contribute to internal client proposals & quotes.
- Issues project reports.
- Identifies & mitigates project risks.
- Evaluates project delivery & success.
As Team lead Run for E-Commerce / Marketplace Non-Food Hybris-Miracle:
- Incident/Problem management process.
- Maintenance demand process.
- Service review with service provider and Clients.
- Sla & Service reporting.
- Service contract review and exection .
- Support & maintenance Budget accountability.
- Project Manager IT niveau Senior +.
- Proven experience in Agile & Scrum and in E-Commerce & Digital projects.
- Excellent Leader, Negociator and good communicator.
- Strong organisational/methodological skill & sence of priorities, pragmatism.
- Bilingual FR/Dutch + English.
- Autonomy, result driven & Client oriented.
- Hybris expertise = +.
- Resilience on change – Open for change.
- Constructive challenging.
- Strong accountability
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !