Agile Professional who :
· is a servant leader and able to obtain respect from your team with your hands-on mentality strives to identify waste and drive continuous improvement
· is capable of quickly becoming recognized as an ally of the team and can develop trust within the client organization
· is a facilitator with good conflict resolution skills
· is comfortable working side by side with both the business and technical team members
· coach teams facing tough challenges e.g. related to how they work and interact together.
· has an attitude of empowerment to lead his team to self-organization
Your role :
· Influence businesses and technical teams on agile principles to build, grow and maintain a thriving agile organization
· Execute assessments to determine a team’s level of agility, understand its needs, analyze impact of and readiness for change, measurement of outcomes, …
· Create, build and deliver customized Agile leadership, coaching and training to Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Testers and functional managers and executives
· Facilitate the planning, documentation and implementation of agile transformation initiatives that capture the overall strategy and objectives
· Provide leadership by example
· Develop and share best practices
· A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· More than 5 years of progressive experience in managing technology development projects and programs
· More than 1 year of experience from coaching agile to individuals and teams.
· More than 1 year of experience from coaching enterprises in scaling lean and agile practices. (Ideally you have knowledge of large-scaled agile frameworks like Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Nexus, etc.)
· The ability to effectively teach and coach all roles as defined in the Scrum Guide (Scrum Master, Product Owner,). Ideally you have past experience in these roles.
· Experience in organizational change management through influence and facilitation and experience bridging the gap between process and technical strategy at all organizational levels
· Understanding of test-driven development and continuous integration techniques as well as the typical forms of automation seen on high-performing Agile teams.
· Fluent in English, French and a skillful communicator.
· Experience in financial sector and insurance and digital transformation (plus)
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding,...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Interested ? Please send us your CV at email@example.com
Please apply now !